10/29/13

Let Me Introduce Myself To You- Meet Me :)


Hi all,
I’m back!
As I mentioned in my last post, I recently returned back from Southeast Asia back in July and decided to take the last few months getting back into the swing of things, and visiting family and friends who I haven’t seen in the last TWO YEARS!!!
*** Side note- I’m currently writing a post discussing how it was for me living in Southeast Asia and what I was doing there and will be posting it soon, but for now I just wanted to let you all know that I’m back and I missed sharing things with you all****.
Also, over the within the next week or so, I am going to completely stop blogging here, but you can now find me at my new company’s website (it includes a blog section, shop, and all)! (www.dorothyalexa.com)
I’ve never formally introduced myself to you all (partly because of my occupation then and partly because it wasn’t the right time but more on that in the next post as well), but now is the perfect opportunity for me to do that!
Please either go to my company website: www.dorothyalexa.com or our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/dorothyalexa and like our page! While there you will find out more about me and what I’m currently up to.
In the meantime, while I won’t be writing over on this site much longer (and I hope you would like and follow me to my new home J), but either way, I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you who have supported and subscribed to me. While I was overseas and away from home, having this outlet to express myself and my thoughts carried me many days, so thank you for being there.
Can’t wait to meet you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)